Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Another Milestone

Today was an official weigh-in day so at 4:20 this morning I stepped on the scale, not 100% sure what to expect; and to my amazement I weighed in at 209. That means I weigh 3 three pounds less than the only recorded weight I can find from the time I was in the Army (1985-1987 ages 21- 23).  This also means that as of today I am 9 pounds away from my goal, 10 away from where I want to be at least for a day so I can take a picture of the scale saying I am under 200. According to the BMI people I should get down to 189 but that is not happening.  When I was walking from the gym to the bus this morning I was thinking about how my weight loss all seems like a dream, and I expect to wake up any moment now and still weigh 269. Even putting it in writing just now seemed too good to be true, I have lost 60 pounds since December 2017, I just cannot believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment