Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I am proud

Weighed in this morning at 204 , less than 5 pounds to my goal. I guess it is time to really start looking at what's next fitness wise. I do not think I want to obsessed with getting all buff and muscular; I think I just want an average build. I am okay with the idea of firming up my stomach but I think that's all that really needs to be done. I started this process saying that I would know that I was done, that I had reached my goal when I was able to look in the mirror and say "yeah, I would do him." I am there I have lost 65 pounds, I have completely changed how I look at myself and my life, I have accomplished a hell of a lot in six months. I am proud of myself. I will lose the remaining 4 to get down to 200, no I will go to 199, and a 70 pound loss. and then I think its going to be about maintenance. I will talk about it with Steven some more the next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment