Saturday, May 19, 2018

Gratitude

Today I just want to state that I am grateful for my weight loss, and for all of the other changes that have taken place in my life over the past 18 months. 18 months ago I asked the wrong man to marry me, and as things go he said yes. Today is the date we had set for our wedding, and it is not happening; Thanks be to God!! When I think of the things that likely would not have happened if I had not had the spiritual cataracts removed from my eyes on May 21 last year; the day I ended the engagement and relationship;my mind boggles.


  • I know I would not have joined anytime fitness, where I feel encouraged, and known
  • I would not have gone vegan
  • I would not have lost 56 pounds
  • I would have gained weight
  • I would not be happy (even today, the wedding day)
  • I would not have the deeper relationship with The Holy One that I have now
  • I would not be a Novice in the Community of the Gospel
  • I would not be in school
  • I would not be at St. Johns
  • I would still be on HBP meds
  • I would still be on high doses of psych meds
  • My jaw would be tighter
  • I would be getting married to a man I knew I did not love
  • I would not have been able to simplify my life
I am sure there are things I have missed on this list , they might come to me as the day goes on. I do wish him the best in all of his endeavours, and I pray for his recovery . 

I am happy I am not getting marries to him today, or ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment